SOLD Mirage BD-35 Dual Band (VHF/UHF) Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N2NOW, Jun 24, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. N2NOW

N2NOW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Mirage BD-35 Dual Band(VHF/UHF) mobile amp... 0.3-7watts input gives 45watts on VHF and 35watts on UHF. Was used a base amplifier, never mobile... included: box, manual and mobile brackets & screws (which they were never opened)... Amplifier works to specs and is a really clean unit. I never used more than 1.5 watts (that's all the Yaesu VX-2 does on 2m anyway) from HT to drive amp to get about 20watts out from amp (didnt need anymore power than that with a Diamond X-50 on the roof)... Buyer will be emailed an Invoice via PayPal for payment...

$190 shipped/insured (lower 48) via USPS Priority Mail...
    Email: n2now AT arrl DOT net -- OR -- Text: 347 .. 318 .. 5270
    Bd35-3.jpg Bd35-1.jpg Bd35-2.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  2. N2NOW

***price reduced to $165 shipped... purchased "NEW" Nov. 2018 from HRO - 9months old...
    I have seen the BD-35 sold "NEW" as low as $209.95 (Universal Radio but they were out of stock at time i wanted to purchased back in Nov. 2018)
    and at $239.00 (HRO) and up to $259.00 (DX Eng. & Giga Parts)...

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  3. N2NOW

***SOLD***
    ***SOLD***

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.