MINI1300 Antenna analyzer 0.1-600mhz

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio Software' started by BG6GLL, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. BG6JPP

BG6JPP QRZ Member

2. BG6JPP

BG6JPP QRZ Member

MINI1300 and DSA815 comparison test VHF low pass filter

Attached Files:

R3WBN likes this.
  3. N4RAH

N4RAH Ham Member QRZ Page

I just received my MINI1300... No instructions whatsoever! No labels on ports, no online support.
    HELP!

4. N4RAH

N4RAH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello,
    I just received my MINI1300... No instructions whatsoever! No labels on ports, no online support.
    HELP!
    Do you have a link to instructions for the 1300? It is very different from the mini600
    Thanks,
    Rick N4RAH

5. SA5QED

SA5QED Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Same experience here. Contacted seller (in China) and he immediately sent a Mini600 manual.... Said the 1300 manual is "under construction"... Guess I have use the basic features and Google forums for a while...
    Anyone who knows how the supplied SMA connectors and tiny surface mount components shall be used for calibration?

6. SA5QED

Unable to access device storage via USB Mini port on bottom left. "Unknown device" according to Win10 Device manager. Any hints?

7. BG6JPP

BG6JPP QRZ Member

I have received the product instructions.

Attached Files:

• 13a.png
      13a.png
      File size:
      412.1 KB
      Views:
  8. SA5QED

9. WA6PHN

WA6PHN Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks for the info,, got my MINI1300 about 10 days ago and been playing around with it.. This will help a lot

Robert
    WA6PHN

10. WA6PHN

WA6PHN Ham Member QRZ Page

I dragged out a Broadcast band High Pass Filter.. Blocks up to 1300KHz and Passes 1.6MHz and up. Prevents overloading wide band scanners/radios from strong local AM broadcast radio stations.. After calibrating the MINI1300 I hooked up the filter as shown in the picture, and it matches the graph printed on the filter itself.. Looks to be a nice addition to the MINI.. I never owned any other MINI due to the 600 MHz cutoff, but when the 1300 hit the market I had to dive in since I have several antennas in the 1200 MHz range for Satellite and local repeater operation..

upload_2019-9-2_11-39-41.png

RD3BTW and R3WBN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.