SOLD Micronta (Radio Shack) 21-252B SWR/Field Strength Meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NB7KW, Apr 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. NB7KW

NB7KW Ham Member QRZ Page

Price: $15 – payment via PayPal
    Shipping: Included via USPS to the continental U.S.

Description: This item is used and in functional condition; it shows wear for its age. This is a venerable HF SWR meter. I purchased it used and utilized it in the field once in December 2015.

DOA Policy: The item was working when taken out of service in December 2015. Should the item be DOA the buyer may choose to return it to me via USPS and once the malfunction is verified I will refund the cost of the item minus my shipping expenses.

Seller Contact: bwingate@gmail.com – phone number upon request.

Note shipping times: I am scheduled to travel internationally the entire month of May and will be unable to ship items after April 30. I will be able to correspond via email (and perhaps the phone at certain times) during my travel and will resume any shipment of this item after June 1. Thank you for your understanding.

Attached Files:

2. NB7KW

NB7KW Ham Member QRZ Page

This item has sold. Thank you, W6SDM!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.