SOLD Microbit Remoterig RRC-1258 Mark II Pair with wifi card/antenna

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N5SKH, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:01 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. N5SKH

N5SKH Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all!

I have my Remoterig RRC-1258 Mark II set for sale. I purchased this new from HRO about 2 years ago to operate my Kenwood TS-480 SAT HF radio remotely from our vacation home in Colorado. The set-up worked great and it can be used with many other types of radios, especially those with a detachable control head such as the Icom IC-7100.

Included will be two RRC-1258 Mark II control units (one for the transceiver control head, one for the body of the radio) and the original cables supplied with the set. Also supplied will be one other cable (a 6 pin TTL cable) needed for the TS-480SAT control head/control unit linkup and not normally supplied by Remoterig.

The remote control unit (the one that interfaces to the radio control head) includes the Microbit wifi card and antenna. This wifi unit alone retails for about $120 in addition to the typical $460-$480 retail price of the Remoterig pair.

The unit will be jumpered for a Kenwood TS-480SAT, but the jumpers are easily modified for any of the other types of radios that the Remoterig pair will control. Extra jumpers are also included.

The Kenwood TS-480SAT is not included, of course, but I will be listing it for sale soon if interested.

We are transitioning out of our vacation property, so I no longer need the set. It is in excellent condition and has been used exclusively in a climate controlled non-smoking shack.

I am asking $390 for the items shipped via UPS ground to the continental US. No overseas inquiries please.

I do accept Paypal.

I can be reached at N5SKH [at] arrl.net. Thanks in advance for your interest!

Steve, N5SKH
    Steve Veal
    Weatherford, Texas, USA
    IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0769.JPG

2. N5SKH

N5SKH Ham Member QRZ Page

Sold and shipped, thanks for everyone's interest!

Steve

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.