SOLD Micro-Node MMDVM Teensy 3.6 CPU processor & DR1X cable

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K8XG, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. K8XG

K8XG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

This is for the 3.6 CPU 32 bit MMDVM modem from Mico-Node. This is designed to plug into the USB port of a Raspberry Pi 3 to form a MMDVM modem that can be used on high power Simplex nodes built on Kenwood/Yaesu radios with 6pin 9600 baud ports, or Moto units with their ports; or the DR1X repeater's 15 pin plug. It has a 9 pin db plug on the end.

This auction included the 15pin to 9 pin cable as wired by Micro-Node which they charge $55 extra for.

http://www.micro-node.com/store/#!/...-Firmware-Compatibility/p/83099252/category=0

Here is the manual for the unit, and I have verified that I was able to hook up the unit to the Arduino IDE and load and write the current Firmware into the unit. I have not had the time to get it to work with the DR1X repeater in the 15mins time I tired it with.

http://micro-node.com/teensy_user.pdf

We have moved to a Analog only mode at the site I planed to put this on, so it is no longer needed and sold at a large discount of $120 shipping Priority mail US.

$120 with Priority mail shipping.

This reatils for $220 with the cable plug shipping.

Contact QRZ at K8XG dot Com

Art

Attached Files:

2. K8XG

If you don't need the DR1X cable for using it on a high power simplex radio, it is $99 shipped US Priority mail

3. KB8ZGL

KB8ZGL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Will buy, please provide PayPal details. Mike kb8zgl

4. KB8ZGL

KB8ZGL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My email is kb8zgl at kb8zgl dot net

5. N0JBT

N0JBT Ham Member QRZ Page

if this still available i'll take it . i can do PP
    thank you
    73 baseero

6. K8XG

THis has been sold

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.