For Sale MiaSole Roll Up Solar Panels 125 watts

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by KD7KL, Nov 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
  1. KD7KL

KD7KL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

2. KD7KL

KD7KL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have several new never used or installed MiaSole 125 watt solar panels MADE in the USA (not China). Great for portable or emergency operations. You can roll them up to about 16” diameter for easy transport. They are 14.5” wide X 8-1/2’ long when opened and they weigh less than 4-1/2 pounds each. They have the MC4 connectors that are readily available on Amazon or any solar supply house. When connected to a MPPT (Max Power Point Tracker) charge controller you can charge 12 or 24 volt batteries. I use the same panels to charge several 100 Amp LIFEPO4 batteries but you can charge any 12 or 24 volt battery. I can recommend the MPPT charge controllers that cost as low as $85. You can parallel 2 or more panels for more watts. See the picture with the label for the power specifications. Price is $250 each, that is only $2 a watt. Plus actual shipping cost depending where from $20-49. Fedex to West coast is about $20-35, Midwest to East coast $35-49. Multiple panel shipping same a cost. My E mail is good on QRZ. 73’s Jim KD7KL