SOLD MFJ Packet-Pactor Controller Model MFJ-1276

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Dec 5, 2019 at 3:12 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

MFJ Packet-Pactor Controller Model MFJ-1276

Turns on, and is from a fully functional, working shack, but for sale AS-IS. Selling for widow of local silent key. Barely used in kid-free, pet-free, smoke-free home.

INCLUDED:
    * MFJ Packet-Pactor Controller Model MFJ-1276
    * MFJ Wall Wart Power Supply
    * Serial Cable
    * MFJ-5086 Cable (only one of the three in the photo)
    * User's Manual

Other items, such as call sign badge, stand for propping up items, and table, are not included.

$70, including shipping, buys it. My QRZ email is good (my_call_sign at iloc dot com). If you wish to make an offer, please do so by email.

Please verify with me before paying that you're the person I'm selling to. There has been some consternation with my previous ads when someone jumped ahead of everyone else by paying before communicating.

MFJ-1276_Front.JPG

Attached Files:

NI9Y and N0ZNA like this.
  2. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.