For Sale MFJ-993BRT 300W Remote Automatic Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by NT4MM, Jun 19, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
  1. NT4MM

NT4MM XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For sale:

MFJ-993BRT 300W Antenna Tuner. Working at the time taken out of service earlier this month. This tuner has a wide tuning range, and you can find more of its specifications by searching on the web. I've used it at various times to tune a 43' vertical, a 51' vertical, and random-wire/counterpoise antennas since I've had it, always ran within its specifications. The reason I am selling this is because I am going QRO and need a larger capacity tuner. I am selling as -is simply because of the apparent increase in parts-swappers.

The sale includes the tuning unit, the Bias-T (which allows a control voltage to be injected into the coaxial cable and has an on/off switch - must be inserted AFTER antenna switches, etc. as per instructions from the manufacturer), power cable for the Bias-T, and the original box. Instructions can be downloaded from the MFJ website.

Price:

$185 shipped continental United States, paid by PayPal, cashier's check, or postal money order. Email address on my QRZ profile is good. Shipping beyond that range would incur an extra fee to be determined.

DSCN1055 (2).jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.