ad: M2Ant-1

SOLD MFJ 971 manual antenna tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9EBK, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. W9EBK

W9EBK Ham Member QRZ Page

I bought this MFJ-971 tuner from KC9BVH estate several years ago and just haven’t needed it, so I’m offering it for sale for $60 shipped via U.S. Post Office flat rate. International, or special shipping is OK if the buyer pays for shipping. PayPal is OK. As you can see in the photos it has some light scratches, but nothing too bad. I used it a few weeks ago with an 80 meter open wire fed dipole on 20, 40, and 80 meters, during the Illinois QSO Party and it worked well. The meters seem to be accurate, but unlike what MFJ’s online ad says, this one’s power range switch is marked 300 watts, and 30 watts. I have not been able to try it on 160 meters, or the higher bands. You are getting just the tuner. I don’t have the original box, instructions, mobile bracket, power cord for the back-light, or anything else. It is sold as-is. You can see from the inside photo that it is very clean.

Please email my callsign at yahoo dot com, as I don’t have a good way to check QRZ often when I’m at work.

Don, W9EBK

Attached Files:

2. W9EBK

The tuner is sold, pending funds. Thanks to all who replied. Don, W9EBK

3. K2NSH

K2NSH Ham Member QRZ Page

I would like to purchase the tuner from you.

4. W9EBK

Funds received. The tuner has been sold. Thanks and 73, Don, W9EBK

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.