SOLD MFJ-949D Antenna Tuner + original manual

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5MP, May 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a very good condition MFJ-949D VERSA TUNER 2 for sale $95 with free shipping. I'll package well for safe arrival at your QTH. MFJ-949D is the "Deluxe" version which means it includes a built-in 100 watt 50 ohm dummy load, switchable from the front panel. (see photos) There is a small area of black paint missing on the top cover but no other flaws. She's NEVER been abused, dropped, hit by lightning, over powered. Model 949D is capable of about 200 RF watts. Includes the original (not a copy) operator's manual which has the complete schematic. Watt-meter is accurate and coincides with my Coaxial Dynamics RF watt meter. Model 949D is versatile and can tune coaxial cable, random wire antenna, balanced open-wire transmissions lines. E-mail or call anytime. Mike W5MP. (713-502-2450) (m@w5mp.com)

Attached Files:

2. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD I have a very good condition MFJ-949D VERSA TUNER 2 for sale $95 with free shipping. I'll package well for safe arrival at your QTH. MFJ-949D is the "Deluxe" version which means it includes a built-in 100 watt 50 ohm dummy load, switchable from the front panel. (see photos) There is a small area of black paint missing on the top cover but no other flaws. She's NEVER been abused, dropped, hit by lightning, over powered. Model 949D is capable of about 200 RF watts. Includes the original (not a copy) operator's manual which has the complete schematic. Watt-meter is accurate and coincides with my Coaxial Dynamics RF watt meter. Model 949D is versatile and can tune coaxial cable, random wire antenna, balanced open-wire transmissions lines. E-mail or call anytime. Mike W5MP. (713-502-2450) (m@w5mp.com)SOLD

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.