For Sale MFJ-949B manual Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4MDP, Dec 31, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W4MDP

W4MDP Ham Member QRZ Page

This is from an estate sale locally. The unit was used by a Ham with an "antenna farm" in his back yard. It is in excellent condition with only a few minor scratches. I only tested the SWR meter and it works fine. Internally it is clean with no signs of arcing.
    It dos not come with any warranty, however, since there is no way for me to tell if a buyer damaged it when put into his system. It does not need any power. The manual is available for free from MFJ on line. Feel free to contact me with questions. Price is $55 including shipping by USPS.

73 W4MDP

Attached Files:

2. W4RHM

W4RHM Ham Member QRZ Page

Still available? Take pay pal ? If yes consider it sold

3. W4MDP

I still have it. I will send you my paypal via email.

Mark

4. W4RHM

As soon as you do I will make payment.thanks richie@w4rhm.com

5. W4RHM

Still looking for your email ?My wife will make the payment from her account address is good on paypal and qrz

6. W4RHM

I hope everything is alright with you. My email is richie@w4rhm.com Please send me the emai you want me to use to make payment or

7. W4RHM

Sorry where did you ship item to. Hoping 105 weldon ln sanford nc 27330 i just noticed paypal has old address if you shipped it to memory lane maybe i can intercept.please let me know tnx

8. W4MDP

Did you receive the tuner? Mail receipt
    Just want to confirm you received the tuner. USPS shows it delivered on 1/4.
    Mark

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.