ad: PortRo-1

For Sale MFJ-9475 75m SSB HF Transceiver with mic

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KH2SR, Feb 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. KH2SR

KH2SR Ham Member QRZ Page

MFJ-9475 75 Meter SSB HF Transceiver with mic

This fun little rig is in great shape. It’s completely functional and is in nearly perfect condition cosmetically.

I used this rig for checking into nightly nets while camping when I first got my General ticket. Had a blast with it but it’s time to move on and try out some other rigs.

This is the newer generation that has the fine tuning knob. Watch out for the older models out there without the fine tuning, very hard to use.

Comes with a generic hand mic that I wired up with the proper connector myself and it works just fine. It’s not listed in the eBay ad yet but I also found a spare mic connector that I will be throwing in the box with it so you can wire up another mic if you like.

Item is for sale on eBay at the link below. My asking price is $225. You can also make me an offer.

73!

Jim - KH2SR

https://m.ebay.com/itm/MFJ-9475-75-...Transceiver-with-mic-/183063994396?nav=SEARCH
    4427A82E-E1B3-4C27-B2D3-536F4A2E6496.jpeg

2. KH2SR

KH2SR Ham Member QRZ Page

Forgot to post a photo of the radio with my callsign so here it is:

AC92943F-8FAA-469E-B01D-16DD08D1E70C.jpeg

73!

N7AED likes this.
  3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.