For Sale MFJ-939I 200W Automatic Antenna Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB4YAL, Aug 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB4YAL

WB4YAL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my MFJ-939i Automatic Antenna Tuner. This is a great tuner and tunes quicker than my LDG AT-100 ProII. It comes with the cable to hook up to Icom rigs but you don't need a cable to use the tuner. (I have used it with my FTDX900D to tune to my 80 meter dipole.) With the supplied Icom cable, this tuner will tune up when you key down in an instant. Included with the sale are both the original power cable and Icom interface cable. Additional adapter cables are available from MFJ and MFJ dealers, to interface with other transceiver brands (Kenwood, Yaesu, etc.) The tuner comes from a NON SMOKING shack.

Price is $130.00 Shipped FIRM, no trades. Payment Via PayPal with no upcharge to the purchaser. Shipment with be double boxed via priority mail to CONUS addresses.
    Please respond to my QRZ email address. 73, John WB4YAL

IMG_3904.JPG IMG_3908.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.