For Sale MFJ 929 Auto tuner,as new in box.

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1UVK, Aug 6, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. N1UVK

N1UVK Subscriber QRZ Page

MFJ 929 200 watt Auto tuner,i got it on a trade with other items and don' 100_2676.JPG 100_2682.JPG 100_2686.JPG 100_2702.JPG 100_2681.JPG t need it since i run an amp with a Palstar AT2K tuner.
    The tuner is practically unused i just tried it to verify operation and that was it.
    It comes in its original box with a power cord for 12 volts and i also downloaded the manual and schematic and put it on a CD.
    I could not take a picture of it with my camera in operation ,the lcd display was looking fuzzy,but the unit displays swr,output power,reflected power and frequency,really a nice little tuner.
    It only has a very tiny scratch on the case that i can see.
    I am asking 150.00 with shipping included and will accept a postal money order or paypal and will ship USPS priority,thank you.
    My email is good on QRZ.

2. KC1DLN

KC1DLN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

how old is it

3. KC1DLN

KC1DLN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

73'S

4. N1UVK

Hi Jason,it was bought in 2015 but never used,thanks for asking.

5. W1NOV

W1NOV Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you trade it for a brand new Electro Voice RE-20 ?

6. N1UVK

I sent you an email,thanks.

7. N1UVK

Sold,thank you.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.