SOLD MFJ-906 6-M Tuner

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8RID, Mar 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W8RID

W8RID Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

MFJ-906
    6-M TUNER W/WTTMTR/50-54 MHZ

I have had this for a few years now. Bought it used. Never really was able to use it because the bands were so bad. Switched to a new rig and it has a tuner in it. Needed to get some space in the Shack. Asking $70 Shipped CONUS via UPS. Comes with the 12v power wall wart for the lamp. I will accept Paypal only. My contact info and email are good on QRZ.com. (please reply that way)
    All Sales are final due to parts swappers.

Here is the info right off the MFJ website about it:

The MFJ-906 6 Meter antenna tuner for the Magic Band gives you low SWR with practically any coax-fed antenna: mobile whips, dipoles, verticals, vees, random wires, beams.

With low SWR, your rig will be more efficient; you`ll get more power out of your 6 meter transceiver and into your antenna for more DX, it will run cooler and last longer, and your expensive transceiver will be protected from overheating due to high SWR.

A lighted Cross-Needle SWR/Wattmeter shows SWR, forward and reflected power
    simultaneously in 300/60 forward and 30/6 reflected Watt ranges and has an ON/OFF lamp switch. With a built-in bypass switch, you can bypass your tuner and connect your transceiver directly to your antenna.

The MFJ-906 handles 100 Watts FM and 200 Watts SSB PEP. It works with all solid state and tube rigs and is perfect for home and mobile use. The MFJ-906 measures 8" x 2-1/2" x 3". The meter lamp uses 12 Vdc.

IMGP2650.JPG IMGP2652.JPG

2. W8RID

W8RID Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sold

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.