SOLD MFJ 891 Cross-needle Giant HF SWR/Wattmeter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N0JVW, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N0JVW

N0JVW Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Giant HF SWR/Wattmeter
    • Covers 1.6-60MHz
    • Power range:
      20/200/2000 watts
    • Cross-Needle
    • Three-color scale for improved readability
    • 7.25 x 5.5 x 4.5 inches
      (includes knobs)

I purchased this on 04/6/2018 from Associated Radio in Kansas City, so that I could re-calibrate an MFJ 989.

From my short experience using it, the meter is accurate on the 20 and 200 scale. When I tried the 2000 watt scale, the wattmeter was not accurate, so if you plan to use it on the 2000 setting, I would recommend calibrating it.

PLEASE NOTE: I've never dropped the meter; however, when I went to take pictures for this ad, I noticed that that the right side/back right corner is slightly beveled from the factory (not the top right as the box would make it appear.) You can tell by the paint being flawless that the metal was most likely bent prior to assembly. It works great and looks beautiful!

I'm glad to accept paypal with US shipping included priority mail box continental US.

I'll give a 5 day inspection period upon receipt and accept a return at the buyers expense. I'm confident you will be happy with my description of the item and it's new condition. IMG_6764.JPG

Please, ask if any questions. I'm glad to email more detailed pictures.

Joe
    DE NØJVW

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. KG5WXW

KG5WXW Ham Member QRZ Page

Price?

Dutch, KG5WXW

3. N0JVW

$80 shipped.

TNX

4. N0JVW

Sold Pending Payment.

5. N0JVW

Sold. Thank You!

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.