ad: Schulman-1

SOLD MFJ-269C Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K2KK, Mar 5, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K2KK

K2KK Ham Member QRZ Page

For Sale is a MFJ-269C in like new condition.

The MFJ-269C combines five basic circuits: a variable oscillator, frequency counter, frequency multiplier, 50 Ohm RF bridge, a twelve-bit A-D converter, and micro-controller. This unit performs a wide variety of useful antenna and RF impedance measurements, including coaxial cable loss and electrical distance to an open or short.

• The analyzer covers 530 KHz-230 MHz and 415-470 MHz, an MFJ-269C exclusive!
    • Includes all the features of MFJ-259C, the world’s most popular SWR Analyzer plus much more!
    • Large easy-to-read two line LCD display and side-by-side meters clearly display your information.
    • Built-in Ni-Cad/Ni-MH charger circuit, battery saver, low battery warning, smooth reduction drive tuning..
    • MFJ-269C gives you a complete picture of your antenna. Read antenna SWR and Complex Impedance 530 KHz to 230 MHz. Built-in frequency counter.
    • Lower band is re-tuneable to cover 470-940 KHz for maritime and 600 Meters.
    • Read Complex Impedance as series equivalent resistance and reactance (Rs+jXs) or as magnitude (Z) and phase (degrees).
    • Determine velocity factor, coax loss in dB, length of coax and distance to short/open in feet.
    • Read SWR, return loss and reflection coefficient at any frequency simultaneously at a single glance. Also reads match efficiency.
    • Also read inductance in uH and capacitance in pF at RF frequencies.
    • Use 10 AA Ni-MH or Ni-Cad or alkaline batteries (not included) or 110-240 VAC with optional MFJ-1312D.
    • Has built-in “N-type” connector.
    This sale includes the analyzer, N to SO-239 adapter and printed manual

I am asking $255 firm, no trades. Zelle, Paypal, check and money orders accepted. Shipping and insurance within the United States is included.

Attached Files:

2. KD2RHT

KD2RHT Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm interested. Didn't see your contact info (I'm on mobile). I'm call sign at Gmail

3. K2KK

K2KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Email is in the profile but here it is: skamran at ieee.org.

4. WB0CVB

WB0CVB Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take your 269c if K2KK doesn’t. WB0CVB

5. K2KK

K2KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Harold - What's your email address?

6. AA3YT

AA3YT Ham Member QRZ Page

Salahuddin, Is it still for sale? If it is will a postal money order be OK?

AA3YT
    dan.1951@gmail.com

7. WB0CVB

WB0CVB Ham Member QRZ Page

8. K2KK

K2KK Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks everyone for your interest. This item is now sold.

Moderators - please mark the listing..

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.