SOLD MFJ-269 Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB7QXQ, Feb 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB7QXQ

KB7QXQ Ham Member QRZ Page

MFJ 269.jpg MFJ 269.jpg This item has been used for about 3 years and worked very well. it started reading incorrectly about December 1, 2017. I sent it to MFJ and they replaced some some parts then tested it The receipt from MFJ is avaialable to email if you send me your email address. Total cost for parts was $3.60. MFJ says now that it is up to specs for its original manufacture condition. While it was being repaired, I could not go 6 weeks without it so I purchased a new MFJ-269. So I am now selling this used one that powers on properly and is stated by MFJ to be working well. It comes with the N-connector adapter to connect to PL-259 connectors. Included is the power plug ready to connect to your power supply or operate with 10 "AA" batteries. This analyzer works for the HF amateur bands and 2-m and 70-cm. The manual is available to download from MFJ at this link: https://www.mfjenterprises.com/support.php?productid=MFJ-269. Price $150 includes Priority Mail shipping within the 50 US states. Contact: Cris McBride, KB7QXQ, vandcmcbride@gmail.com or 928-205-3230, or 945 W 16th St, Safford, AZ 85546

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  2. KD5HLV

KD5HLV Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the analyzer still available?
    Greg Knippa KD5HLV (I'm good on QRZ).

3. KB7QXQ

It appears that the analyzer is sold but I am waiting for a confirmation of the Paypal deposit "as we speak". I will let you know. I am new to this sales site so am not certain about getting and replying correctly to all messages. However, I am trying!

4. KB7QXQ

5. KB7QXQ

It is sold. Thank you for asking and for looking.

Cris
    kb7qxq

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.