SOLD MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Nov 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer. Tested with batteries and external power, and works, but for sale AS-IS. Selling for widow of local silent key. Barely used in kid-free, pet-free, smoke-free home. The clear plastic tape is still on the LCD display.

INCLUDED:
    *MFJ HF/VHF SWR Analyzer, Model MFJ-259B
    * Power Supply
    * Instruction Manual
    * Original Box

Other items, such as call sign badge, table, red/black power cable, connector adapter, dummy load, and batteries, are not included.

$200, including CONUS shipping, to my PayPal account, cashier's check, or postal money order buys it. My QRZ email is good (my_call_sign at iloc dot com). If you wish to make an offer, please do so by email.

Please verify with me before paying that you're the person I'm selling to. There has been some consternation with my previous ads when someone jumped ahead of everyone else by paying before communicating.

MFJ-259B_On.JPG

Attached Files:

KN4JND likes this.
  2. AG6ZZ

As you can see, the connectors on the analyzer are sparkling clean; not oxidized.

KF1P likes this.
  3. AG6ZZ

Lowball offers will be ignored. This analyzer is in pristine condition, which can't be said for similar ones sold here for lower prices.

4. NG7E

NG7E Ham Member QRZ Page

email sent

5. AG6ZZ

SOLD

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.