Canceled MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Oct 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

MFJ-259B Antenna Analyzer. Tested with batteries and external power, and works, but for sale AS-IS. Selling for widow of local silent key. Barely used in kid-free, pet-free, smoke-free home. The clear plastic tape is still on the LCD display.

There is a small amount of alkaline battery corrosion on the battery holder, which is shown in the pictures. Batteries, nevertheless, work just fine in it. There is also one screw on the exterior of the enclosure missing, which is also shown in the pictures.

INCLUDED:
    *MFJ HF/VHF SWR Analyzer, Model MFJ-259B
    * Power Supply
    * Instruction Manual
    * Original Box

Other items, such as call sign badge, table, red/black power cable, connector adapter, dummy load, and batteries, are not included.

$200, including CONUS shipping, to my PayPal account buys it. My QRZ email is good (my call at iloc dot com).

Attached Files:

K4MJF likes this.
  2. AG6ZZ

Sale Pending

3. AG6ZZ

Still For Sale

4. K4PSD

K4PSD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is $200 the least that you will take?

5. AG6ZZ

@K4PSD Send me an email if you wish to negotiate. It has barely been used.

6. AG6ZZ

Price Drop! $195.00.

7. AG6ZZ

CANCELED

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.