SOLD MFJ-202B Noise Bridge

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AG6ZZ, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
  1. AG6ZZ

AG6ZZ Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm including a picture of this with a 9V battery installed to demonstrate how and where to install the battery. However, I'm not including the battery, since it could come loose and bounce around inside during shipping. When installing the battery, be sure to have it shoved off to the left side of the cover as I did to prevent the air variable capacitor on the right from contacting it when it is rotated.

This is from an estate. I haven't tested it, since I don't have adapters to connect my KX3 to it, and I haven't the foggiest idea how to use it. So, am asking only $30.00 + shipping to USA addresses only. Sold AS-IS. No return due to parts swappers. My email address in my QRZ profile page works.

Attached Files:

2. AG6ZZ

Price Update: $30.00 Shipped CONUS

3. K4QM

K4QM Ham Member QRZ Page

Paypal OK?
    Clayton K4QM

4. AG6ZZ

Yes, PayPal is preferred. Please use QRZ email address for PayPal. Obviously, I'm a newbie at advertising here. I'll upload a snapshot of it with my call sign if needed. I forgot to do it

5. AG6ZZ

NoiseBridge_CallSign.JPG
    Here's a snapshot with my call sign.

6. K4QM

K4QM Ham Member QRZ Page

Funds on the way.
    K4QM

7. AG6ZZ

Sold pending funds.

8. AG6ZZ

SOLD SOLD SOLD

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.