ad: GNOHF-1

Canceled MFJ-1702C Coaxial Switches, Dow Key Coaxial Relays

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KO5V, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. KO5V

KO5V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

More stuff I don't need:

I have two MFJ-1702C two-position coax switches. One is almost new, the other was in use for a couple of years. Both work as they should. These are currently $39.95 at HRO.

$55.00, including CONUS shipping for the pair.

Two Dow Key SPDT relays with 28V coils, P/N 60-2301 and Type N connectors. Here is a link to their data sheet:

http://www.mhzelectronics.com/ebay/manuals/dowkey_kilovac_series_60_coaxial_switch_datasheet.pdf

$75.00 including CONUS shipping for the pair.

I'll consider reasonable offers, and payment by PayPal, please.

Please email me at: (ko5v at arrl dot net), or PM here. Thanks for looking. 73, Jim KO5V upload_2018-5-31_10-19-26.jpeg

N3GY and KE9OL like this.
  2. N6RRY

N6RRY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'll take the COAX SWITCHES, James.

3. KO5V

Greg, the MFJ switches have been sold, please ignore my first email to you; I had a senior moment, and though you wanted the relays (DOH!). Please accept my apologies for the mix-up. Jim

4. KO5V

Please close the thread. Thanks.

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.