ad: vanity

For Sale MFJ 1526 2-440 vertical and a Channelmaster 40 ft Telescoping mast

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AE2B, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:23 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
  1. AE2B

AE2B Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm sorry no call sign in photos This ad is legit please if you wish look up my call and cross it with Georges call on the zed with that said:

My name is Eddie Barra AE2B and these are the last 2 items from my dear friend George KN4TOM estate sale.

The mast had came the day after he passed 4-11-19 . He paid 240.00 from Amazon Im looking for 200.00 , PLEASE NO SHIPPING pick up only

The antenna was bought from HRO in Atlanta in Feb . It is in excellent condition it is 17 ft tall and only 17 pounds and it breaks into 3 pieces so that ill meet someone within 60 miles of Macon Ga. if need be. If you want the specs you can look them up. He paid 150.00 im looking for 100.00.
    cell 478 747 7490 and my email is good on the zed. george2.jpg
    george3.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.