SOLD MFJ-1275 Computer Sound Card Interface

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA4ZYN, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
  1. WA4ZYN

WA4ZYN Ham Member QRZ Page

I am offering for sale an MFJ-1275 Sound Card Interface. You can use this interface to connect your computer to your transceiver and work digital modes: PSK-31, packet, APRS, AMTOR, RTTY, SSTV, CW, high speed CW Meteor Scatter and many others. I had bought it from a friend along with a lot of other equipment; I thought I might get into digital modes. Well, it's still sitting here on the shelf. I'm about to move, and need to reduce my "inventory." I have not used this interface, so I do not know about how well it works. It does power on (see photo), and I will include a 12- volt wall-wart power supply for you to use. I also do not have a manual for it. I'm asking $45 for the 1275, shipped, and I am open to reasonable offers. I can accept PayPal for payment, and can ship to USA addresses only.

Thanks for checking out my post.
    Francis WA4ZYN
    901-254-1644

MFJ-1275-8.jpg

MFJ-1275-7.jpg
    MFJ-1275-5.jpg

MFJ-1275-4.jpg MFJ-1275-6.jpg

MFJ-1275-2.jpg

Attached Files:

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. WA4ZYN

Addendum: I will include a copy of the manual that I have printed off and comb-bound.

Francis WA4ZYN

3. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

Would you take $40 shipped to 29579?
    I can do PayPal.

73 Clayton N4EV

4. WA4ZYN

Yes, I will take that offer!!! Thank you. My PayPal is frawhite@comcast.net.

73, and tnx agn.
    Francis WA4ZYN

5. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

On the way! Should show up any time.

73 and thanks
    Clayton N4EV

6. WA4ZYN

Hey, Clayton! Hasn't yet, but I do have it all packaged for shipment for you. Is your address good on qrz?

Francis WA4ZYN

7. N4EV

N4EV Ham Member QRZ Page

The address is good her and on HAMqth.com. Wondering why the funds have not made it there?
    Hope it will show up soon. My email is clayton _n4ev@sc.rr.com

73 Clayton

8. WA4ZYN

Okeydokey! Got it, Clayton. MFJ-1275 is SOLD to N4EV. Thanks to any and all who read my ad.

Francis WA4ZYN

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.