SOLD MFJ-1263 Microphone Control Center

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4ATX, Jun 18, 2017 at 5:56 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
  1. W4ATX

W4ATX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

MFJ-1263 Microphone Control Center lets you mix and match any two microphones to any two transceivers. You can easily look up any/all MFJ products so I won't post details about the box itself. I never got around to using this...but I did have it hooked up to my Yaesu rig for a while. Both cables included along with the instruction manual, but I do not have the original box. It will come well packaged. It has a couple of very minor scratches on top...the picture makes it look worse than it really is.

$75 shipped to lower 48 states. PayPal only. No international sale. My info here on QRZ is all good but my listed email is NOT my PayPal address. Contact me here via PM or in this thread and we will discuss details.

MFJ-1263.jpg

Book-cables.jpg

Top_Scratch.jpg

2. W4ATX

Direct from the MFJ manual:

Front panel pushbutton selection is available to insert an external audio input such as a sound card, a voice keyer, a TNC, etc, into the microphone line to one radio (of your choice). Voice keyers ordinarily are connected through a microphone input.

3. W4ATX

This switch is perfect for connecting a voice keyer for contesting and be able to switch it in/out at the press of a button! Or, switch between 2 different mics on a single radio...or even between 2 different radios. This allows a lot of flexibility with mics/audio sources.

4. W4ATX

SOLD...Thanks John!

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.