SOLD MFJ-1260 universal mic converter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5DPH, Oct 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. W5DPH

W5DPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Bought this a couple years ago to use on my ic-7300. It's good for hooking up 2-mics to one radio and switching on/off external speaker without having to plug/unplug your speaker or headset. I don't have room anymore for it. Asking $65.00 shipped. Cable is included which hooks up to Icom. Works as it should. Sold AS-IS. Thanks email is good on QRZ.

Attached Files:

KA8UGB likes this.
  2. W5DPH

bump

3. W5DPH

bump

4. KE3GK

KE3GK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Is that the standard cable that comes with it or did you change the wire inside the connector ? Did you change the jumper settings inside the unit for ICOM or left them as they come ?

Tom KE3GK

5. KE3GK

Do you answer question at all ?

6. K4DVW

K4DVW Ham Member Volunteer Moderator QRZ Page

Try sending question in email as he requested. Might get an answer.

W5DPH and WB7OXP like this.
  7. KE3GK

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<deleted@tinker.af.mil>:
    No mx record found for domain=tinker.af.mil ... too much hassle ... not interested any longer

8. W5DPH

Not sure why you're sending an email to tinker.af.mil. Never heard of it, nor is it any email I've ever used. User error. My email is good on qrz and is w5dph@yahoo.com. In answer to your question, It is the cable I ordered with the unit. I have not changed any jumpers on the inside that I can remember, nor have I modified the cable in any way.

Hope this helps. email is always better than on here. w5dph@yahoo.com It will go through.

9. W5PFG

W5PFG Ham Member QRZ Page

Email sent. I'll take it.

10. W5DPH

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.