ad: M2Ant-1

METRON MA1000B MOBILE HF LINEAR

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by G4ZOW, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. G4ZOW

G4ZOW Ham Member QRZ Page

I am reluctantly selling my trusty Metron MA1000 (Badged as Transworld T500M) mobile HF linear as it no longer gets any use since changing vehicles.

Covering 160 – 10M (has the 10/12m conversion) it is rated at 1Kw DC input for 650W pep output.

With a stiff 14v DC supply and only 50W of drive you’ll comfortably see full output.

Sold in good condition both electrically and cosmetically and guaranteed not DOA.

Comes with bound copy of factory technical manual including schematic diagram.

Specifications:

1.8 - 30 Mhz, 650 Watts Plus
    12 - 15 Volts DC at 75 Amps
    8 transistors. Similar to MRF454 (80 watts each)
    Built in Band Filters

Please note the image is of a Metron (I have two of these beautiful amp's and just wish to keep one in a small collection). The Transworld T500M is identical in looks & spec but just with a different badge.

If you have any questions please e-mail me.

Please also note it does cover the full 10m band.

$950.00 USD + shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.