ad: w3ff

MD380 DMR Radio Problem

Discussion in 'VHF/UHF - 50Mhz and Beyond' started by KD2FIQ, Jul 21, 2016.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: OK1UUad-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: FBNews-1
  1. WD8RLJ

WD8RLJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Mine is less than 30 days old with extended warranty. I would upgrade but already bought spare batteries and other junk. So asking for exchange. Now I'm thinking dual band mobile unit too.

2. N8EKT

N8EKT Ham Member QRZ Page

Welcome to the world of code plug based radios

The first thing I learned when I started working on commercial radios was to read the code plug FIRST

Its much easier to modify the radio's existing code plug and reload it than start from reset

3. N1GMV

N1GMV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Welcome to DMR, I am usually on TAC310

4. WB2LBV

WB2LBV Ham Member QRZ Page

Old thread, but since it was posted the popularity of this radio has increased tremendously and there is a lot more support for it- MD380Tools and plenty of online support groups. If you have an issue with a 380 it's pretty hard not to find the answer with a bit of searching.

5. KD6JSM

KD6JSM Ham Member QRZ Page

The radio was up and running. went to install latest version of 380 Put radiotoolz. followed instructions and came time to flash. Put radio into receive mode got green/red flashing light and flashed. When that was compelete stopped and shut radio off and turned it back on. The flashing light is supposed to stop. didn't happen. Have read all the forms and helps and getting no where fast. Tried every combination of buttons and knobs without and change. Screen is still dark and green/red light is still flashing.