ad: BKQSL-1

For Sale MD-380's - Duplexer - MMDVM Hotspot

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W8FLH, Nov 8, 2019 at 4:06 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W8FLH

W8FLH Ham Member QRZ Page

Time to make a bit of room on the shelf.

MD-380 UHF (70cm)- 2 available. Each includes charger, 2 batteries (good), and the 4 inch antenna, plus a longer one. One radio will have a 14 inch extra antenna, the other is 6 inches. Both include the programming cable. Both have TYToolz installed. $85 each shipped

Fumei UHF duplexer - 6 cavity flat-pack type. Model SGQ-450A. New and unused. $60 shipped.

MMDVM Hotspot - MMDVM board and Raspberry Pi Zero W. Runs Pi-Star for DMR, D-STAR, Fusion, P25, etc. Operates in 70cm band. I've used it on DMR and D-STAR, and it works very well. Includes power lead and fresh SD-Card with Pi-Star. $85 shipped.

Paypal preferred. Contact here, or at QRZ email. 73 and thanks for looking!

20191108_103629 (2).jpg 20191108_103947 (2).jpg 20191108_104000 (2).jpg 20191108_104532 (2).jpg

2. KE0FWB

KE0FWB Ham Member QRZ Page

I would be interested in one of the MD-380s. Do you still have one available? Thanks for your time.

3. W8FLH

W8FLH Ham Member QRZ Page

I sure do. You can send a PayPal payment to W8FLH at outlook dot com and I'll get it ready to go.

4. KE0FWB

Ok sounds good, have to stop and put money in the bank and will send it as soon as I can. should be an hour or two!

73s and thanks
    KE0FWB

5. KE0FWB

Ok forgot the banks are closed today. Going to see if I can shift funds around already in the bank and get it sent to you. Sorry about the delay.

6. KE0FWB

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.