ad: ARR

For Sale MCHF Trancievers v0.7 and v0.6

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KE0SLO, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:22 AM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KE0SLO

KE0SLO Ham Member QRZ Page

MCHF Rev 0.7

MCHF 7.jpg MCHF 6.jpg y Original MCHF 0.7 built from kit. Fullfunctional QRP transceiver. Fantastic QRP SDR Transceiver! I built it with no real purpose in mind. I just liked the idea of it. I used is as a spectrum receiver to accompany my old TS-130s. I purchased a FT-991A and negated the need for a second spectrum display. I purchased the MCHF 0.6 at a moment i was both cash and scotch proficient with grand ideas I was going to travel to mountaintops and make QRP contacts galore. This idea was never realized and am looking to seel both to fund another hair brained idea TBD. Both transceivers function properly, (I've made contacts with both), but as all homebrew projects, could probably use a bit of configuration and calibration.

$400 for the Rev. 0.7 (bigger one)
    $350 for the Rev. 0.6

Paypal preferred. Certified Check, BTC, LTC optional

Email: athompson36@live.com

Thank you and 73,

Andrew KE0SLO

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 5:52 AM
    WU6P, KD2RON, KA8UGB and 2 others like this.
  2. KE0SLO

KE0SLO Ham Member QRZ Page

Update:

The MCHF Rev 0.7 has sold.
    The Rev 0.6 is still available.

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.