Mating iMac Pro to IC7410 & Signalink USB

Discussion in 'OS: Mac OS' started by WU7X, May 20, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WU7X

WU7X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks guys, I am truly appreciative of all your support. Can't work on this right now, the rest of real life is getting in the way at the moment (weeding the garden). But will get on it again tonight.

Before I do though, here is another thing that I am catching. Every time when I reboot the computer, as it is shutting down, I see for a short instant the open carton icon with a statement stating something to the effect that if I don't cancel the program will not complete loading. It doesn't say what program it is talking about though. I purchased this computer from an IT guy just recently. I will also go through everything I can think of to ensure that I am it's administrator. I used the migration assistant in utilities to transfer everything, including programs from my old MacBook Pro notebook to this iMac. If nothing else works I will try all this on my old notebook. If I can get the driver loaded on it, then I'll have a better idea where the issue lies.

2. WU7X

WU7X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The story continues....

I spent several hours loading up fldigi, flrig, and fllog. I now have digi and log talking to one another and the rig!!! Woohoo. still have to figure out the ins and outs of logging with this software. i'm sure there is a way to lock the qso frequency from fldigi or flrig with the fllog software.

Still can't get it to work on the big, newer imac. I am an administrator on it too. So. Think that I may try stripping all the FL* software along with the Slab driver off of this iMac and starting all over here too.

tthanks for all your help. Will let you know how things progress.

Dale WU7X