ad: M2Ant-1

Martha Hafler, KD8RBI, SK

Discussion in 'Silent Keys / Friends Remembered' started by AA8TA, Jul 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
  1. AA8TA

AA8TA Ham Member QRZ Page

2. K2HAT

K2HAT Premium Subscriber Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Martha J. Hafler, KD8RBI SK

Martha Jean Hafler
    June 19, 2019
    On Wednesday, June 19, Martha Hafler, My loving wife, passed away at the age of 67 after a long bout with cancer. Martha was born on June 10, 1952 in Detroit Michigan. She received her degree in Spanish from Duke University. During her school years she spent a year in Spain and a year in Chili as an exchange student. On June 22, 1984 we were married in Columbus Ohio and then shortly moved to Centerburg Ohio were we shared a wonderful life for over 30 years. Martha was very talented and shared my love for music. She was known as a talented writer and often shared our adventures with the people she loved. Martha was preceded in death by her father Edward and her Mother Jean. She is survived by her brother James and two sisters, Susan and Lynn. Martha has selected to be cremated and her wishes will be honored. She will be buried next to me when my time comes. Until then she will have a spot on the mantel over the fireplace. Donations in her honor can be made to St Jude’s on their website at www.stjude.org

The family will be having no services at this time.

The Lasater Funeral Home is handling the arrangements for the Hafler Famliy. To give a condolence or share a memory with the family please visit www.lasaterfuneralhomes.com
    https://www.lasaterfuneralhomes.com/notices/Martha-Hafler