Making callsigns in Logbook is WRONG!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and New Feature Requests' started by K1DOA, Jun 17, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: FBNews-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K1DOA

K1DOA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

For me,it NOT about how many QSO's I have,its about how many QSO's I have that are CONFIRMED,and people that dont log on QRZ arent likely to confirm anything,knowing this allows me the ability to balance the book so to speak,at LEAST add some kind of symbol after the callsign to show a QRZ user as such,
    and THAT im SURE will be MY comment alone.
    K1DOA

KD6RMS likes this.
  2. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry OM, read your post a couple of times. Still don't know what you're talking about.

N4UP, KJ4VTH and PU2OZT like this.
  3. N2IPH

N2IPH Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Adding anything to the other stations callsign filed would make a mess of everything. You will as far as the computer is concerned changed the callsign of the other station to something that it can not validate against the FCC or other databases.

Having a separate field that contained that information you seek (QRZ user YES or NO) would be better in my opinion IF it could be added easily and I doubt that it can else they would have already done it.

PU2OZT likes this.
  4. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Upload all of your logs and any other QRZ users that do the same will get confirmed automatically.

5. K1DOA

K1DOA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

That fact is known,I would rather delete some of the NON QRZ loggers in order to make the relation of confirmed to non confirmed more reasonable.The QSO numbers mean little if the confirmed number is way off the mark.
    thats just my simple minded way of thinking,I like facts,the truth,and confirmations,maybe its an after effect of being married a few times.................
    K1DOA......

6. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

alrightyden!

7. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This stream of consciousness thing isn't working...

N4UP, WS9K and KJ4VTH like this.
  8. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

Why does it seem that almost daily an issue concerning logging appears here on the Zed. I know some folks are into awards and such but who needs the aggravation? The purpose of the hobby is to chill out, not stress out.

KB3UWC, KP4SX, W1DQ and 3 others like this.