For Sale Magnavox Odyssey 2 Video Game

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by K8MWO, Apr 21, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. K8MWO

K8MWO Ham Member QRZ Page

Magnavox Odyssey 2 Video Game

Vintage computer game from the late-70’s. The console, joysticks, and cabling is in excellent condition. This package comes in its original packaging and also includes 13 game cartridges, most with multiple games. Non-smoker use only.

Original cost in late-70’s: about $168. Each cartridge cost $20 and up. And the price to you is FREE (free to a good home)! You pay only for shipping.

See attached pictures for details.

Will accept payment for shipping into my PayPal account or postal money order. For further information, e-mail to rmharler@gmail.com.

K8MWO

Attached Files:

2. K8MWO

K8MWO Ham Member QRZ Page

I also have a Panasonic CT-20G6 television to go along with the game, although it is too heavy to ship. This probably ought to be a local pick-up.

3. KB2SUJ

KB2SUJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Emailed. No interest in the TV though.

4. KB2SUJ

KB2SUJ Ham Member QRZ Page

K8MWO (Bob), thank you so very much for this. My nephew is thrilled. He said it was very well packed and even better than described.

Bob and I sent at least dozen emails back and forth. I was 'second in the que'. I know he put in a fair amount of effort and only wanted shipping costs, with a goal to it going to a 'good home' I can assure you it is going to be cherised as my nephew is a collector and now he has this in his collection, in terrific near new shape.

Again, thank you very much for all your kindness.
    Will