ad: KC0Wad-1

SOLD Lowe HF-150 w/rare Kiwa mod and MFJ 1020C pre-selector

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W6UXB, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-BCInc
ad: L-MFJ
  1. W6UXB

W6UXB Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This is a very nice Lowe HF-150 receiver designed by John Thorpe and it has a very rare Kiwa modification the stock 7 KHz AM filter has been replaced with two filters switched by reed relays 4 KHz and 6 KHz bandwidths this works in all AM modes, comes with the original keypad and the whip antenna, the battery trays are very clean with a fresh set if ni cad batteries, I also have the MFJ 1020 C pre selector that I used with this radio, I found it better than the very expensive Lowe version. I would like $550 for them both or $500 for the radio and $75 for the pre-selector which is virtually new. I will split actual shipping costs from CA 94558 and will accept PayPal as payment. Contact by email g3uxb at geoff2000 dot com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    NH7RO, VE7RAU and WU7X like this.
  2. W6UXB

I forgot to add that it does have the popular LED light string mod for the screen backlight, can be easily removed, but why? cheers Geoff

3. W6UXB

I am going to reduce the price to $450 for the radio and $65 for the tuner, radio has to go first, and I will pay all shipping (for radio w/tuner only) ! I don't know why I am doing this but the radio needs to be heard! cheers Geoff

4. W6UXB

The HF-150 has SOLD

5. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

6. KC8EQF

KC8EQF Ham Member QRZ Page

I want the 1020c! my info good on qrz

7. W6UXB

The 1020 C is no longer for sale

8. W6UXB

Mods please flag as sold/canceled

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.