LB 3.0 LOTW

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by ND3L, May 1, 2021 at 3:20 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. ND3L

ND3L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

PLEASE, PLEASE restore LOTW upload / download to the old format. With that I enter settings export, them import, view confirmation and done.
    With version 3.0 I enter settings , have to choose all or new records, then upload. Takes me back to qso log screen. I then re-enter setting again, choose download all or new confirmations and download. Then view downloaded confirmations. THERE IS NO WAY TO SCROLL if more the 8 or 10 confirmations!. I have to refresh, back to log in screen, back to settings then review last download . SO much easier and less work the old way.

KN4EQG likes this.
  2. KA0REN

KA0REN Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

At least you are able to upload/download ! I continually get error message . So far unable to figure out what problem is . Old format better for me .

3. ND3L

ND3L XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No error messages, just so much more complicated/cumbersome to use. What error messages you are getting might go a long way toward solving the problem

4. AF2V

AF2V XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Ever since the new QRZ logbook got introduced I've been having LOTW confirmation issues. Downloading from LOTW states the log is confirmed, but it doesn't show up in QRZ as confirmed until sometimes a week later. Seems to be a serious lag in QRZ coding.