LoTW

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by KK7EL, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: L-Geochron
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. N2RJ

N2RJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I use the free programs because they are better than the payware alternatives.

Ham Radio Deluxe is light years ahead of the rest. I may end up paying for it when it becomes pay only but now I don't see any reason to upgrade.

I tried the demo of logic and it was just not user friendly for me. The user interface looked like it was straight out of windows 95. Even if it was $20 I wouldn't buy it.

N1MM logger works GREAT for all my contesting needs.

RUMLog is also pretty good on OSX.

More expensive doesn't always meen better.

2. AD1L

AD1L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

ST0R confirmations posted to LoTW

My contacts with the ST0R 2011 DXpedition to the Republic of South Sudan have been confirmed via the ARRL LoTW as of 2012/08/12.

I received confirmation for 6 contacts total: 1 each for CW/RTTY/SSB on 20m and 15m.

3. AD1L

AD1L Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

The thread I start regarding ST0R confirmations was moved here by a moderator who said he thought it would conserve space. Thought I woud mention that less someone believed I had resurrected a 3 month old thread to insert this non-sequitur about ST0R.

I wasn't involved in a generl discussion of LoTW, just making an informative post, oh well, it's all good!

James - AD1L

4. WA4OTD

WA4OTD Ham Member QRZ Page

Up to 212 confirmed now. LOTW plus cards. I also like LOTW for the special cards. Received couple new ones in the past month from card I send over year ago! Slow but worth the wait for new one confirmed!

5. UA6JD

UA6JD Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

P29VJY

P29VJY (New Britain Island) in LoTW - Apr 2010 QSO

6. UA6JD

ZD9GI

ZD9GI in LoTW - July 2011 JT65a QSO
    New one on DIGI for me.

7. AC0FP

AC0FP Ham Member QRZ Page

I thought it was a great idea five years ago or so when I applied. I never got it to work, I sure miss the DOS systems!

8. UA6JD

7O6T in LoTW

24 Aug 2012 OQRS request 2 QSO
    01 Sep 2012 received LoTW report for ALL QSOs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.