LoTW says that my last upload was eons ago!!

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by NG9F, Sep 10, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. NG9F

NG9F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm baffled. Every time I finish a session I go to "settings" and upload to LoTW. Every time I get the normal blurb of lines on my screen- in that little box- and in the yellow area it gives me the synopsis. For example, when someone told me that they couldn't find our recent QSO in LoTW, I tried to upload again and it said 340 QSOs already uploaded and that zero records were successfully sent. OK, normal, since I already did it.

When I log directly into LoTW, it says my last upload was many months ago- October 16th of last year!

What am I missing here? Please clue me in!

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

3. NG9F

OK, but how about this one:

[​IMG]

Of those 246 QSOs, none are in LoTW when I go there.

4. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

This report provides the result of a QRZ export commanded from SETTINGS Export button; the result is an ADI file sent to your computer - the file is named as shown in the report. That file is a stand alone file that can be saved to your computer for use as a logbook back-up file. There is no associated LoTW upload.

You appear to believe that somehow the 246 QSOs were uploaded to LoTW when they were not. [The file is suitable for independently uploading to LoTW using LoTW's TQSL software.]

To upload records to LoTW direct from QRZ requires that LoTW Access be Enabled (which is) and that you select the Export and Sent to LoTW button. This will be noted in the result figure - viz.
    kg9r.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  5. NG9F

OK, well here is when I exported to LoTW...

[​IMG]
    Those QSOs are not there.

I tried to use the support system to send this screen shot but got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function QRZ::qrz_var_dump(), 1 passed in /c/biz/support/respond.php on line 1466 and exactly 2 expected in /c/biz/support/QRZSupport.php:476 Stack trace: #0 /c/biz/support/respond.php(1466): QRZ->qrz_var_dump(Object(Aws\Result)) #1 /c/biz/support/respond.php(1307): submit_response() #2 /c/biz/support/respond.php(1276): main() #3 {main} thrown in /c/biz/support/QRZSupport.php on line 476

6. W1DQ