ad: SuperQSO-1

LOtW issues?

Discussion in 'Logbooks & Logging Programs' started by N3DT, Mar 29, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N3DT

N3DT Ham Member QRZ Page

Been working fine for years. Old version 5 of HRD logbook. About 2 days ago, trying to upload the new contacts, the upload screen never seemed to finish. I've tried 2 more time again and same thing, it doesn't appear to finish, the 'upload' button never changes to 'finish'. I have not seen any change in my lotw log since this has happened. Anyone else having issues with lotw?

I try to reaload and of course the tqsl says it's already uploaded??? I think this is the 3rd day now. Should I try exporting an adif and re-loading through tqsl?

eqsl works fine with my HRD logbook.

2. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Did you go to LOTW and verify that the data / QSO's in question are actually uploaded? Seems like that would be a good first step?

After that? Then the troubleshooting can continue.

3. N3DT

N3DT Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, that was the first thing I did, I cannot find any of the log data past a certain date a couple days ago. I know sometimes it takes a day or so, but 3 days?

4. PA2REH

PA2REH XML Subscriber QRZ Page

same problem here since a few days. wonder what is causing this problem,
    73 Eric - pa2reh

5. N3DT

N3DT Ham Member QRZ Page

That's interesting, maybe we should contact arrl?

6. PA2REH

Finaly I made an ADIF file with TQSL and uploaded it. That works. Using the same TQSL prog used by HRD, Must be something in HRD, but I did'n t make any change. Mmmm vy interesting.

Date/Time Via File Processed
    2020-03-30 22:06:03 Web test.tq8
    2020-03-23 00:10:41 Web LOTWUpload 2020-03-22 192601.TQ8

7. PA2REH

Contacted ARRL. Now waiting for reply.
    ""Hi, using HRD Logbook v5.0 build 2893. Since a few days I can't upload to LoTW. It says upload (that's correct) and after a few seconds again upload (was always finished). Using TQSL v2.5.1. Here is nothing changed. Making an Adif with TQSL and using the upload function on the webpage works fine. What has changed?
    Thanks in advance for reply, 73""

8. WG7X

WG7X Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I wonder... Have you recently gone thru a "windows update" on your PC? I am assuming that you use a IBM type PC and not an Apple product?

Bless Microsoft, but sometimes their "updates" ruin more things than they fix. Just a thought.

9. N3DT

N3DT Ham Member QRZ Page

I find I also need to export an adi from hrd and upload through TQSL, but it also thinks it's already signed and sent so I have to check 'reload'. I also sent lotw a note, explaining there is no HRD V5 support.

RE: w10 updates, that may be an issue. MS seems to do these things. It would take reverting to a previous date which I'm not sure if it's possible. I'm not that up on w10 yet.

Looks like I've started 2 threads on this subject, sorry.

10. N3DT

N3DT Ham Member QRZ Page

I just looked at all my w10 updates and the latest one was 3/16 so I doubt if that is the issue, I would have noticed this way before the 27th.