LoTW Integration...

Discussion in 'QRZ Operating Awards' started by N9IGD, Mar 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N9IGD

N9IGD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I've been trying to get my QRZ.com logbook and LoTW logs in sync and keep running into the issue of the "Key". After I upload the key sent to me BY LoTW, and put in the password, I get "invalid key". According to LoTW support, the key is fine.

I'm missing out of some certificates because of this. Some people confirmed QSOs on LoTW but aren't on QRZ.com.

Is there another way to get these confirmations into my logs on QRZ.com?

2. W4POT

W4POT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is there a chance you are confusing the password you enter to access the LoTW web site, with a password that you placed on your LoTW certificate?

I didn't password my certificate, so the only password I have to enter into the QRZ site when I use the logbook option under setting to download from LoTW is the password that I use to access the LoTW website.

N2IPH likes this.
  3. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  4. N9IGD

N9IGD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Cool! It worked! It said LoTW updated successfully. Now will the logbooks sync? Also, Thank You!

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

The logbooks should be in sync to the level that they are compatible; LoTW allows a few modes such as PHONE that are not recognized by ADIF protocol. QRZ conforms with ADIF.

6. N2BBT

N2BBT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is it possible to download LOTw to QRZ?

7. W1DQ

Yes, provided you first set up LoTW Access.
    Open your logbook
    Click on SETTINGS then LoTW Enable

8. AD8AO

AD8AO Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

9. W1DQ

Make your inquiry to: https://ssl.qrz.com/support

10. N2BBT

N2BBT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks For your help. It worked