LoTW, eQSL, QRZ or any other E- Log confirmation percentage

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N5WTF, Dec 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WD0BCT

WD0BCT Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

And I'll bet your wallpaper matches!

I was kind of dismayed when I returned to ham radio and found QSL confirmations had changed. They were actually declining before I left in '96. But it is what it is and I got over it. As far as wallpaper rewards for QSLs I'll just print up my own when I think I need one. It's cheaper that way!

2. KI7HSB

KI7HSB Ham Member QRZ Page

It does indeed... I became interested in ham radio as a teen, but never took the leap and got into it till just a few years ago. Like you, in my early days, I was impressed with my early Elmer's collection of wallpaper and always aspired to do the same when I got into the hobby "someday"... Now that I am finally participating, I was disappointed to learn that in today's world, actual cards were losing favor to data entries...

I just figured that I would get a flat world map and put dot pins in it... totally old school.

N5WTF and WD0BCT like this.
  3. N5WTF

N5WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

I enjoy getting a paper QSL card. I need to get some of my own printed up but have decided on a design. Also enjoy getting E-qsls

KI7HSB likes this.
  4. KI7HSB

KI7HSB Ham Member QRZ Page

Despite the reduced emphasis on paper QSLs, I intend to remain 'old school' and am working on the graphics for my own cards. I'll actually have two. One for my station in the states and another for my station in Tokyo. I thought it would be cool to have different cards for the two bases.

N5WTF likes this.
  5. NN3W

NN3W Ham Member QRZ Page

You have 214,983 QSO records
    You have 105,167 QSL records

N5WTF and K8PG like this.
  6. WG7X

WG7X Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

You have 61,777 QSO records

You have 26,070 QSL records

Not much next to NN3W but it suffices. Lately because of poor conditions and busy at work, have not been on the air much as I wanted to be. That might change soon. I will say the percentages went up when I concentrated on Ft8 for a while.

N5WTF likes this.