ad: wmr-1

LoTW, eQSL, QRZ or any other E- Log confirmation percentage

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N5WTF, Dec 2, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
  1. N5WTF

N5WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

Nah. Would never ignore you. It is quite comical to watch how you will troll the posts in here. ;)

2. N8JLM

N8JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

Unfortunately, my QRZ rate is around 20%.

N5WTF likes this.
  3. N5WTF

N5WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

My QRZ is 10%. Would like to see it improve. But my LoTW is 40% as of today. So focusing on that one more anyway

4. WA4CZD

WA4CZD XML Subscriber QRZ Page

LOTW
    KF4ZEO 1998-2004, mostly CW
    2,285 QSOs 527 QSLs = 23%

WA4CZD 2004-present, mostly digital
    1,384 QSOs 745 QSLs = 53%

K4K 2017 one day special event, digital
    67 QSOs 52 QSLs = 77%

N4R 2019 one day special event, digital
    58 QSOs 46 QSLs = 88%
    screen.png

N5WTF likes this.
  5. K5TIN

K5TIN XML Subscriber QRZ Page

72% QRZ and 71% LOTW, mostly digital. I download my LOTW log to QRZ about twice a month since there are some, mostly non-US stations, that don't use QRZ so both logs (just about) match. eQSL is about the same +/- a couple of percent. I use LOG4OM to keep track when WSJT-X misses something and I have to manually confirm after checking the .txt log.

N5WTF likes this.
  6. KJ3N

KJ3N Ham Member QRZ Page

Welcome to QRDead.

WE4B likes this.
  7. W4HWD

W4HWD Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

My QRZ confirmation percentage stood at 32%. When I added LoTW my confirmation percentage went to 79%. Go to my logbook tab and look at the bottom - never will you get those numbers with QRZ alone.

N5WTF likes this.
  8. KC1NY

KC1NY Ham Member QRZ Page

I like paper QSL cards that arrive in the mail. I'm not looking for a confirmation of the contact, I just enjoy receiving the card and sometimes displaying it. LOTW just doesn't do it for me. It's just an entry in a computer. Need it for some award, great. I'm just not interested. If someone is visiting the shack, I can show them QSL cards from all over the world. I can say, look, here's a card from a ham on the island that Napoleon was exiled to. I think that it is very cool to be able to collect these cards. It will be a sad day for ham radio when they cease to be exchanged. Lately, my confirmation rate is about 50% (to hams that say they will QSL by mail), and I always send a SASE,

9. W5TTW

W5TTW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

QRZ: 60%
    LOTW: 40%
    eQSL: 36%

I have all the wallpaper I need. I submit for the other guy. I wish the 'Zed would become the gold standard.

N5WTF likes this.
  10. KI7HSB

KI7HSB Ham Member QRZ Page

My answer should satisfy both sides of the debate.

QRZ: 0%
    LOTW: 0%
    eQSL: 0%

73's y'all...

WD0BCT likes this.