LoTW, eQSL, QRZ or any other E- Log confirmation percentage

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N5WTF, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:01 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. WE4B

WE4B Ham Member QRZ Page

Just because someone tells you 73 OTA does not mean that you will get an electronic confirmation or paper from them so that is why I am confused as how you know that someone is going to confirm the contact. Many of us just log all of our contacts and wait to see what happens.

KD4IEM, KK5JY and WZ7U like this.
  2. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Multi-click method, go to https://logbook.qrz.com/
    and divide QSO's (sic) by Confirmed

3. N5WTF

N5WTF Ham Member QRZ Page

I have noticed the bottom of the page has total logged and total confirmed numbers. Then I just sprinkle some math on it and BAM! LOL

4. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

You just have to do the divide yourself I believe. But at least the number is right there at the top (image below for those who may not know)

Dave
    W7UUU

upload_2019-12-2_17-43-52.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 1:59 AM
    N5WTF likes this.
  5. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

Aw hell, didn't even look before I opened my trap. Thanks fellas!

N5WTF likes this.
  6. WZ7U

WZ7U Ham Member QRZ Page

OK, here's my zed totals as of now, assuming I'm doing the math right (big IF)
    7u.PNG 9%
    7xm.PNG 23.5%
    7ue.PNG 2.5%
    7qeb.PNG 0.07%

So, low percentages for me despite sending requests

N5WTF likes this.
  7. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I tried to keep my LoTW and QRZ numbers separate but I screwed up once and did a download a couple years ago.
    Right now I stand at 65% on LoTW, 44% on QRZ and a similar 40-something on eQSL. My percentages went up significantly once I started operating FT8 en masse. I've never sent a "request" for online confirmations.
    Shoot, the log from WSJT-X is just sitting there in the program and has nothing to do with paper or some other logging program. It can be uploaded directly. I'm surprised that the number isn't close to 90% who do that.

N5WTF and W7UUU like this.
  8. KE3FG

KE3FG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

My QSL rate on LOTW is close to 50%, but on eQSL it is much lower.

N5WTF likes this.
  9. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Yup. After EVERY "radio session" - contesting, ragchewing, nets, FT8, you name it - I simply hit "Online Logs" in N3FJP logging software and shoot it off to ClubLog, eQSL, and LoTW. Then in a few days I go to QRZ log > "Settings" > "Download from LoTW" - that pretty much syncs everything up. VERY easy to do. If anyone using computer logging with auto-uploads, our electronic QSL rates would skyrocket.

Dave
    W7UUU

W4IOA and N5WTF like this.
  10. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If I run off say 20 stations on CW I'm usually too tired to peck them into the computer log afterwards. I do all that at the end of the month...like right now.

K4AGO and W7UUU like this.