LoTW Download Issue - ALL such threads merged to this one

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by N2DZ, Mar 9, 2020.

Tags:
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: FBNews-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: OK1UUad-1
  1. G0RDU

G0RDU Ham Member QRZ Page

spoke to soon, it downloaded a couple of QSOs, that it had downloaded already !, couple of new ones i tried to download, got that timely error, tried again and told me i was trying to download to quick, wait for 2mins, tried again after about 10 mins, told me again it was to quick and wait 11 mins !!!!!!! will leave it till tomorrow

2. G0RDU

G0RDU Ham Member QRZ Page

update, well it did actually download the contacts to QRZ,but didn't tell me, have now downloaded yesterdays contacts and all looks ok, once again thank you |!!

3. K2RU

K2RU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

QRZ.com is reported Down for Everyone via PC. Can get to forums on smartphone.

4. KP4SX

KP4SX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

No problem here on PC for forums.qrz.com but main site qrz.com no workey.

ZS6ZA likes this.
  5. KA9JLM

KA9JLM Ham Member QRZ Page

ZS6ZA likes this.
  6. KN4QHZ

KN4QHZ Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Just checked. Its backup.

7. KB0RTQ

KB0RTQ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I have not been able to upload to LOTW for four days. Assuming that the issue may be on my end since the last comment on here is dated 3/14...I did start a support ticket with QRZ, but no reply yet.

I can download just fine, but when I attempt to upload I get the following message:
    You are trying to upload to Logbook of the World too quickly. Please wait at least -1480 minutes before trying again.

8. KA4EET

KA4EET Ham Member QRZ Page

Dave, did your problem every get resolved? My import from Lotw to qrz...still not showing verifications. I did all the program updating (EQSL) and new certificate...then uploading into QRZ again. Still no luck. I think they gave up on me.
    Ron KA4EET

9. W7UUU

W7UUU Super Moderator Lifetime Member 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

I just tried it - kinda slow but it worked...

Have you filed a ticket with QRZ Support?

Dave
    W7UUU

10. VE3CGA

VE3CGA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

downloads not working here
    waited just over 1-1/2 minutes and nothing coming in
    Last working lotw download was just over 4hrs ago, My uploaded qsos are in lotw
    will wait 'n' see what tomorrow brings theres 2 Maine Event qsos and 1 SAT qso to come