SOLD Lot of Maxon Data/Telemetry Radios - Great for Repeater Builds

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4ICE, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KK4ICE

KK4ICE Ham Member QRZ Page

Lot of Maxon Data/Telemetry two-way radios (they will also do voice.) These little shirt-pocket sized radios will do 1 to 5 watts of transmit power. They are easy to wire up with DB-9 connectors and are great for repeater builds. I personally have both an analog FM/voice repeater built using two of these and a set of compact duplexers, and I have just finished building and putting a DMR repeater using a couple of data/telemetry radios as well. (Note: running one of these at about 1 Watt is perfect for driving an amp like the Motorola TLE1713A.) I love these things, but I don't need a ton of them, so I figured I'd just keep a handful and let someone else have the rest of them to use and enjoy at a very low cost.

Radios included:

• (2) DM-0530S (UHF)
    • (2) DM-0530SC (UHF)
    • (7) DM-0515 (VHF)
    Bundle also includes a bunch of crystals. I haven't inventoried those, so I don't know for sure what frequencies the crystals are cut for; however, the gentleman whose estate these came from was an avid fellow ham, so there may be some crystals in the batch while are in the ham bands, you'll just have to look at them and calculate the frequencies they will produce in the radios. I have only tested a couple of radios out of this batch I recently acquired from an SK estate but the ones I tested worked fine. Price is only $85 including USPS Priority Mail shipping for the whole lot of radios, crystals, and a spare/empty radio case with just the DB-9 connector and BNC connector on it. Will sell/ship to buyer in U.S. only. Payment via Paypal. I can be contacted at kk4ice(at_sign)kk4ice.com. No QRZ messages, please, because I don't keep a very close eye on those.

20180725_082731.jpg

2. KK4ICE

Price reduced to $70 shipped Priority Mail.

3. KK4ICE

This listing has been sold and paid for.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.