Loop antenna facts

Discussion in 'Antennas, Feedlines, Towers & Rotors' started by KB9MZ, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-Geochron
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. K4SAV

K4SAV Ham Member QRZ Page

I wasn't pumping you for what the antenna looks like just so I could tell you it wouldn't work. Even if I did you wouldn't believe me, and the other readers already know the answer, so no need to tell them. I was just curious what you had built. None of your other writings gave that information.

Jerry, K4SAV

2. AD2U

AD2U Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the subject of electromagnetic field theory, a pretty boring and obscure topic, but also the precursor to Albert Einstein's special relativity theory.

3. KB9MZ

KB9MZ Ham Member QRZ Page

That is correct but6 science never finished the whole story as to how radiation is put into effect because they kept stumbling over the idea that radiation was a matter of waves and not particles. Einstein had an idea via the standard model but he couldn't quite put it together.
    A Gaussian field of statics, when applied by a time varying field it then becomes a dynamic field as described by Maxwell's laws for radiation.
    The above is correct and explains the function of a Faraday shield as the connection between a transmitter and a receiver for the purposes of radiation.
    This finding is the basis of my patent requests as described on unwin antennas page.
    The squares of a mesh enclose a static field around which flows a displacement current where it joins the applied time varying current. The field of the current carrying wire is at right angles to the static field and when these two fields engage each other a static charge is accelerated away from the wire mesh where it attains the speed of light. This explanation as to how radiation occurs is why I am using a mesh material to make a Faraday shield operate as a radiator.
    You will not find this in your science books as present day scientists refuse to dismiss the idea that radiation is created by waves which thus leaves them in a position that all is not fully known ,or understood, with respect to radiation., All the above is tied up with the forces of the Standard Model
    which present day scientists continue to stumble over. The mesh used is in equilibrium as per the Gaussian law of statics and thus can be compresses to a point source of radiation. Or stated another way, makes for smaller radiators than presently known.
    Art Unwin KB9MZ.......xg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.