ad: ProAudio-1

Looking to borrow Amplifier

Discussion in 'Contests, DXpeditions, QSO Parties, Special Events' started by KE4TA, Apr 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
  1. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

A Marine does not engage in the way you did in the this post.

2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

You seem to want to take on all comers....

Your responses---I was NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU. I was clarifying, with fact, what you had presented as an attack on MY character.

Everyone has a right to defend themselves, with facts.

GO DEMONIZE SOMEONE ELSE!

It is OUTRAGEOUS that you started a THREAD SPECIFICALLY to make ad hominem attacks against me.

I saved many a Marine's life and was proud to do so.I worked with MARCORSYSCOM and NAVEODTECH.

If you see yourself as a good person, then by all means be one!

As for me, I have NO INTEREST in contacting you (QSO): you are DELUDED on this point.

Safe journeys. Best to you on your future endeavors.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    WF9Q likes this.
  3. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Young man, life is fragile and precious. To keep it going in strong gales of adversity, you need an iron-clad sense of self-worth. Mine is honed by 62 years of such experience.

When you get to that same place, I would be delighted to compare notes.

Chip W1YW

WF9Q likes this.
  4. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Jeff, TZ4AM already took possession of the amp many ,many weeks ago. He finally had it forwarded to Mali from his Miami QTH. The Alpha will be used on the low bands--including 160m. He has had problems with his elecraft amp, so this will at least be a backup.

I have no interest in your belief system. I presented you with verifiable facts.

Go ask K1VR if what I just said is true. He is one of my attorneys and a good friend of TZ4AM.

5. KE4TA

KE4TA Ham Member QRZ Page

I've seen Marines act many different ways.

6. KE4TA

You haven't replied with one single verifiable fact.

As for your work with the Marines in the past, great. I'm sure you made a nice profit off of the last 16 years of war.

I have no interest in continuing this conversation with you, good day sir.

7. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

You have not either, your online social attack is the issue.

8. KE4TA

9. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow.

Unbelievable.

[​IMG]

Here is the amp that I was going to send. Ready to be sealed and double boxed.

This amp easily goes on a plane as checked baggage.

I just wanted others to know that I was ready to send this, in good faith.

However, Mr Norman obviously sold his house, had, in his view, a boatload of cash, and obviously knew his financial circumstances before he posted this thread last Sunday. He shouldn't have asked for a FREE amplifier.

A miracle didn't happen between Sunday and Tuesday with his financial circumstances.

IOW he knew full well he could afford an amp himself, despite his request to us all.

Chip W1YW

10. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the photo your contemporary equivalent of hiding under your mom's skirt?

11. KE4TA

Funny, like most of your promises, your image is a broken link.

And yes, the miracle was getting more than asking price for the house. So again. good day sir.

12. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

No, its a picture which is easily seen.

Here is your quote:

""Luckily, my house is in a sellers market and I got a nice load of extra cash to help out with purchasing stuff like an amp.+--KE4TA

You should be ashamed of trying to take advantage of the good people here. You knew , on Sunday , that you had the resources to buy your own amp--but posted anyway for a free one.

Then you used me as a BAAAD person--demonizing me-- to get sympathy to try to shill a freebie amplifier from others.

Outrageous. Utter nonsense.

13. WA6MHZ

WA6MHZ Ham Member QRZ Page

here's an amp
    short a few parts
    20170430_141359.jpg

KE4TA and WF9Q like this.
  14. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

15. WF9Q

WF9Q Ham Member QRZ Page

Something wrong with the HTML or what ever its not showing up.

You fixed after I posted, never mind. That Dentron MLA2500 brings back memories......

KE4TA likes this.