Wanted Looking for small tower in Pacific NW area

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB7SDX, Jan 29, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WB7SDX

WB7SDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking for a telescoping tower in the Washington or Oregon area. Preference would be one with rotor plate inside the tower but I'm open to most anything. Plans are to have just a 3 element tri band beam, quagi for 2M and a 2M vertical on it, we'll see. Open to almost any tower design, telescoping or non-telescoping really since towers don't come up for sale very often in my area. Thanks for looking. Trying to start my retirement off right!!! WB7SDX Gary Vancouver, Wa.

2. WB2WIK

WB2WIK Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Have you contacted K7LXC in Redmond?

3. WB7SDX

WB7SDX Ham Member QRZ Page

No sure haven't yet. Thanks.

4. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I have several sections of Rohn 45g. One is 70’ and the other one is 170’ . Shoot an email to my QRZ address if interested.

5. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I would consider splitting up to custom heights.

6. K7YR

K7YR Ham Member QRZ Page

Call Patti 425 879 2328. She may still have a crank up with a tri band beam. May be required to take it down

Ken K7YR 509 687 2211

7. W6RF

W6RF Ham Member QRZ Page

Check w/ W6RF he has a Steppir 40-10 yagi with 880 Yaseu rotor on a 50' motorized aluminum tower for best offer to come and take it down (702-614-5915)

8. W7LTF

W7LTF Ham Member QRZ Page

If

9. KG7HZT

KG7HZT XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Gary, shoot me an email. I may have just what you need! 36ft crank up. No base.

10. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.