looking for slow cw

Discussion in 'SKED - QSO Scheduling' started by KD8EPC, Jul 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
  1. KE6MTX

KE6MTX Ham Member QRZ Page

Dustin,
    Funny I should read this thread. On vacation with my TS-2000 set up for everything. Now for the funny part, I'm in Seville for the next week (Maple Lake Campground). I could help you out on 80 to 70. My 220 transverter has been acting up so maybe not there. Let me know ke6mtx(at)juno(dot)com or name a local repeater and time to set up a CW session.

ke6mtx/8

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  2. KD8EPC

KD8EPC Ham Member QRZ Page

haha man thats very funny i know exactly where your at we used to have a camper there and my aunt has a camper there we should hook up on the local repeater the freq. is 147.030 with a + offset of 6 khz and the pl tone is 141.3 or 885 141.3 main site 88.5 south receive site ill stand by on there give me a call on the repeater :)

3. KE6MTX

KE6MTX Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry, I forgot to check the thread yesterday:confused:. I'll monitor the Medina machine all day Sunday.

ke6mtx

4. K8JD

K8JD Ham Member QRZ Page

Dustin, Would be happy to get a QRS QSO with U !
    I live in a northwestern suburb of Detroit.
    I would be able to reach you on 160 M or 80 M if the lightning QRN is not too bad late in the day from a few hours before sunset and all night. The frequencies I prefer are 1820 and down on 160 and 3550 + or - a bit on 80.
    40 M would be good most of the daylight hours, this band can be good in the evening but stretches out later and the closer sigs skip over. In the daylight hours 7120 is a good freq, but toward sunset splatter from the SWBC station on 7125 takes out this freq.
    We are too close for the higher bands.
    I am good for any speed from 1 to 35 WPM.
    I have been to the Medina county fair a few times. My father-in-law was from the little village of Litchfield, OH...
    Send me an E-mail if you are interested (k8jd@yahoo.com).

5. KC0WTS

KC0WTS Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm in the KC, MO area and just got started with cw(like 2 hours ago). I don't have a key or a paddle but rather a makeshift homebrew type of thing and would love some qrs qsos. Preferably 20m but anywhere from 160-10. Let me know.

6. W0EA

W0EA Ham Member QRZ Page

How bout you let us know when you're on! I'll be more than happy to do some QRS cw with you! I'm on 40m tonight (with a new radio no less) so I'm looking for some action. I do have to study for an exam but I'll be by the radio till about 03:50z. Gimme a shout on AIM (tominabox1) or MSN (elliot_carver37) and we can set something up!

7. KC0WTS

KC0WTS Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm on 40m now around 7.085 working cw on a very qrs level if anyone is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.