ad: ProAudio-1

Looking for ride to Dayton Hamvention from Chicago Area

Discussion in 'Hamfest and Convention Calendar' started by KC9SVN, May 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
  1. KC9SVN

KC9SVN Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Guys and Gals!
    I am Darek, KC9SVN I am looking to catch a ride to Dayton with someone this year from the Chicago area. I will pay my share of the fuel bill and need just a little space for a couple items I am taking to sell with me. I would consider splitting a selling space because I only need half a table or I will get my own when I get there. May not need a ride back home to Chicago. give me a call at Seven Seven Three - 447 - Eight Thousand. or email me at augnut*223*at*gmail*Dot*com . ( remove the asterisks and the words "at" & "Dot". and there are no spaces). Please contact me ASAP because my regular ride backed out of going in the last week....

Darek
    KC9SVN

2. KC9SVN

KC9SVN Ham Member QRZ Page

Still hoping to get a ride either tomorrow or Friday. As I stated, I will pitch in for fuel and I can either come back with you on Saturday or I can get back on my own. Just need to get there and the rest I can handle. The only reason I do not take a bus is because I need to take a 35 amp power supply with me. It is just a bit awkward to get around with a 35 pound package plus the couple other items I want to take with. Once I get there I will be able to leave my stuff with friends.
    Darek
    KC9SVN